Getting Ready for Sweater Weather
There is nothing better than cozying up next to the fire in a comfortable chair, with a cup of hot tea in your hands, and a soft sweater hugging your back. That’s right…fall is almost here, and we are sure getting ahead of ourselves here at Coco Blanca. The new shipments of cotton, cashmere, and wool have us dreaming of brisk walks on the leaf-dusted cobblestones here in Alexandria. Autumn awaits!
1. This gorgeous asymmetrical sheer sweater is one of our absolute favorites. It is a great layering piece, which is perfect because we carry it in several colors!
2. This fun, fringe poncho is classic with the navy color and style, but the fun pocket brings it back on trend. We are calling fringe for the biggest trend this upcoming fall season…it’s everywhere!
3. Fringe on fringe on fringe! These amazing wraps can be worn flung over one shoulder to keep bare shoulders warm, or as a cardigan to put the perfect finishing touch on a top.
4. This is not your mother’s turtleneck sweater! This one is a loose knit in an absolutely soft and dreamy baby blue. Plus, the turtleneck itself is more of an open, cowl neck style. No itchy wool here!
5. These open-front cardigans are designed with a little more structure, so that they appear like a coat. In woven wolf gray and beige with a nice collar, they are the perfect staple for a fall wardrobe.
6. What’s not to love about a short-sleeved sweater? They can be worn by themselves, with a tank underneath, with a long-sleeved top underneath, with nicer pants to dress them up and jeans to dress them down. They are the ultimate unexpectedly versatile piece. Plus, this baby pink is flattering against all skin tones. I’ll take five, please!